Vital-vo

, {{ singleItem.gol_wine_card['year'] }}

Acquistare

Vineyards from Serra de Montejunto with about 85% Vital and the remaining 15% of Jampalinho, Arinto and Vale Doce. Distemmed  and macerate for 8days. Pressed and transfered  to used barrels for about 9 months where it is then bottled without gluing or filtration.

Produttore

COZs

Beira Litoral, Portugal

Altri vini di questo produttore

{{ item.gol_wine_card['type'] }}, {{ item.gol_wine_card['year'] }}

Acquistare

Prodotto aggiunto con successo.